Sunday, March 31, 2013

These are a few of our favorite things

I know that about five minutes ago, you sat there wondering, "I wonder what Wolf and Laura have really been into lately, especially pertaining to snacks..."
Well, how ironic is it that I am writing about our favorite things? Very. I would start into that oh so famous song but truth be told, Wolfgang hates that movie and eventually when we go to Austria, he will not let us do any Sound of Music tours. Sad, right?
Our awesome, new panini press. It makes everything taste that much better.

This one is especially for me. I love happy hippos. Best treat ever.

I know, I know. Everyone is on the hi-chew train. My personal favorite flavor is green apple. (They used to only be sold at Target around here, but I just bought a bunch at Harmon's. They have the sticks and bags, plus they cost less there.)

Take some hummus and spread it on these chips and you have a magical creation in your mouth.

Wolf's favorite snack and meal lately has been tzatziki sauce, cucumbers, hummus, and some quinoa on flatbread. We always have some tzatziki sauce made up in our fridge. I don't know what it is about this miracle sauce that I love so much, but it is a spread made by the Mediterranean Gods.

There you go. Most of our favorite snacks and our new favorite kitchen device.

No comments:

Post a Comment